Saw quite a few Chimney Swifts moving south on my weekly walk at Jerry Smith Park in south Kansas City this morning. There seemed to be a pretty steady stream. Highlight, though, was an adult Scissor-tailed Flycatcher, a species I rarely get at the park. Common Green Darner dragonflies were also moving on their annual migration to the gulf coast. Swarms were seen in a couple of spots.

Sherry Leonardo
Grandview, MO

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail