Mark and Kathy Haas and I all saw the immature White Ibis in pool 13 at
Otter Slough this morning just before 8. It was near the southwest corner
feeding with other waders, then flew eastward along the length of the pool.
We lost sight of it at that point.

-Allen Gathman
Pocahontas, MO

MBS Fall Meeting’s description, basic agenda, and info for some of the field trips is up on the Missouri Birding Society website at https://mobirds.org/ASM/NextMeeting.aspx.