I didn't find anything significant this morning but this result from a Google search struck my funnybone. I added just a bit to what the Google description left out.

Things We Saw Today: Please Listen to James Gunn and Watch Harley Quinn Immediately
The Mary Sue
15 hours ago · [Question of the day:] what's the stupidest, most trivial thing you would do, if you had the ability to time travel without affecting history? personally, I would make T. S. Eliot watch Cats. [— Rachel (@underthenettle) September 2, 2020]