Thanks, Tim, I just wondered, given that the current project is the COMPLETE prose, of what another project could be composed?

Selected, I suppose. I did enjoy Pritchard's review, even if I can't spell his name correctly. I thought he made a dignified response to the overdone, underthought shredding that Lachlan Mackinnon did for the TLS (and I thought it was poor judgement, rather lame really, for the TLS to publish something as trashy as Mackinnon's piece about one of its former, major contributors .... and England's favorite poet at that). But not surprising. At any rate, I won't hold my breath for anything new from Faber and Archie Burnett.

Ken A