I've found three items of interest online today. I haven't read any yet.
I have to move on to some other things.

---------

https://churchlifejournal.nd.edu/articles/t-s-eliots-marian-transformation-of-the-bhagavad-gita/
Church Life Journal is published by the McGrath Institute for Church
Life at the University of Notre Dame.

T.S. Eliot's Marian Transformation of the Bhagavad Gita
by Brendan Case
September 25, 2020

---------

https://www.adventure-journal.com/2020/09/finding-the-third-man-in-the-lab/

The Mysterious, Ghostly ‘Third Man’ Who Visits Explorers In Distress
by Erin Windauer
September 24, 2020

... given the name “the third man factor,” after the T.S. Eliot line,
“Who is the third who walks always beside you? When I count, there are
only you and I together.

---------

https://ashadhedhi.blogspot.com/
by Asha Dhedhi