Not that I intend to return.

I’ve dwelt at length on our different approaches to Eliot at this forum.
IMHO, any comprehensive reading of Eliot must take into account all aspects
of the subject, many not very pleasant. Nancy Gish, I must admit, has
always taken the metaphoric bull by the horn, even if that caused
uneasiness to some. She never failed to assert her point of view, whether
or not one agreed with her. Well, one must concede differences. Any
adamance on my part, at any point, was a failure. It’s not you versus
others. Truth and nothing but the whole truth should prevail in the last
analysis.

Thanks,
 CR