Lately I have been seeing Eastern Kingbirds at many different places, but only a few at each location. Today between thunder showers I saw around 50 along a one mile section of a gravel road just west of Poosey CA in NW part of the county. Then I counted 13 more when I went south down blacktop U. So  after TMc's report yeserday there is a definite movement of EAKI in north Mo.
Later, Steve [log in to unmask]