Birders,

I saw and photographed a northbound frigatebird at 7:26AM flying above the
Mississippi River from Hannibal, Marion County, Missouri.  I eventually
lost it to the north towards Quincy.  I rushed to Quincy in hopes of seeing
it again.  I’m there now but haven’t relocated it.

If anyone is on the IL group/Facebook page, you might pass this along for
me as I know there are birders in Quincy.

Good birding,
Cory Gregory