Took the young grandsons on a bird/nature walk around the yard. After the walk I went back and watched all the activity in the Poke Berry, Rough-leaf Dogwood, Cat Briar, Poison Ivy and Virginia Creeper.
20 species on the Ebird list
S72730924
were observed eating berries..
One new yard bird yellow-breasted Chat.

Terry McNeely
Jameson MO 64647
Daviess, County

CANCELED - MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO - CANCELED
Details and online registration FOR FUTURE MEETINGS at: http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx