There is currently a single buffy in a large mudflat at the southern
intersection of Highway H and 94 about 3 miles north of St Charles. It's
not the easiest or quietest access, but I have found parking in the MODOT
staging area in the middle of the intersection and crossing Hwy H onto the
hillside is the easiest. There is a decent amount of traffic on H so make
sure you have ample time to cross the road and are far enough off the road
to not get hit or worry drivers.

The buffy is hanging out near the back edge along the grass, but has stayed
on the mudflat the entire time I have viewed it. It is almost straight back
from the nearest telephone pole (that you will stand next to).

Tommy Goodwin
St Charles, MO

CANCELED - MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO - CANCELED
Details and online registration FOR FUTURE MEETINGS at: http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx