Yesterday at about 6 PM I was driving on I-44 from Springfield to Lebanon and saw a Roadrunner flap and glide off an embankment onto the asphalt road shoulder of the east bound lane of I-44 (mile marker 106.8). It grabbed something and ran into the road ditch as I drove by.

Robert Brundage

Jefferson City, MO