Always fun CR.  Thank you for saying adieu. Be happy . Pete

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Jul 2020, at 1:47 am, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Shall always hold you in great esteem, madam, for your in-depth scholarship.
I was an empty vessel that made much noise. So you’ll kindly forgive.
It has been a great privilege and honor to be associated with the list.

My humble regards and very best wishes,

CR