The T.S. Eliot Society of the United Kingdom has a new entry on its news page:
   http://s699163057.websitehome.co.uk/tseliot-news

I was on a vacation where I didn't have a cell connection. I'm trying to find
and report on the things I missed in the last week.

===================

TSE Society (UK) news
You can visit the news page for details but here is a synopsis.

TSE (UK) tells us about:

   Restoration work at Little Gidding

   Significant restoration has been taking place at the church in Little Gidding.

   In early July, when the church would normally have played host to our Annual TS
   Eliot Festival, it was photographed swathed in scaffolding and polythene.

There are a few pictures and a link to The Friends of Little Gidding website at
http://littlegidding.org.uk/

Frances Dickey's latest summary of the Eliot to Hale letters remains the previously reported July 13th posting.

http://tseliotsociety.wildapricot.org/news