On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 09:36:30 -0400, Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On 7/13/2020 1:41 PM, Rickard Parker wrote:
>> Maybe like a heart craved onto a tree

>   Sorry, I was just having a little fun with word play based on your
>typo, which seemed quite possibly appropriate. I'm sure some readers of
>the letters will detect a lot that's craven in them.

Oh, that's why I wasn't making any sense of things. I hadn't noticed my typo
until you pointed it out. I've been getting pretty bad with writing these last
few years. I'm messing up with their/there a lot and I never did when young.
Lots of other screwups too. I usually can keep them from being sent out though.

>Has the portmanteau signature not been revealed yet?
>Emilot? Heliot? There are other possibilities..

Here's a simple one, Tem.

In other news, my search for Eliot news has been getting harder lately.
Russian scam artists have been posting what looks like books that can
be downloaded and I have to skip over these and and it makes the search
harder. I have to figure out a new Google filter or write one of my own to
process what Google sends me. Today on the first page of Google search
results I found 66 links to different Russian websites.

Regards,
   Rick Parker