On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 00:00:37 +0000, Materer, Timothy J. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>One message remarks that we will miss the “cosmic Eliot archive randomizer,” and I certainly will. So what we need now is for a listmember to volunteer to sign up for a Google Alert to all things Eliot and then pass on those that are most valuable (not, for example, references to dated articles). Please respond on or off list.  —Or shall we have nominations, and an election?

My morning routine already includes reading the list's posts, checking Google's T.S. Eliot News (over the last 24 hours), checking the T.S. Eliot Society News and browsing through recent T.S. Eliot web changes found by Google (again over the last 24 hours but if I don't get on the computer like usual I may switch this to a week's view).  I can't visit some interesting looking pages and so I don't report on those. Maybe I can pass on the their URLs in a post though for someone else to examine.

Regards,
   Rick Parker