CR, why are you leaving the List?

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 9:20 AM Rick Parker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 08:25:32 -0400, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Not farewell, but fare forward, listers.
>It has been quite a learning experience.
>My apologies if I’ve been unfair in my arguments.
>My knowledge is exceedingly limited.
>So you’ll kindly forgive.
>
>Best wishes,
> CR

CR, I hope you are still around long enough to see this.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to respond to your posts pointing us to what looked like fascinating topics but I think I've posted that I just haven't been able to get my browser to bring them up. I have a good collection of your posts dropped into my Eliot notes file though and I've still got a few ways to get to all your posts.

I self-dubbed myself the Duke of URL long before you joined the list and I don't want to pass that on to you but there have been a few times I think the List may have wanted to so in a coup. May I style you Baron Web?

Thank you for your attempts to get me to think. I wish you the best of luck in your future writing and studies.

Regards,
   Rick Parker