CR!

Don't worry about that "exceedingly limited knowledge" thing; you've got lots of company.

I shall miss your daily postcards from what seemed a cosmic Eliot archive randomizer, arriving as reliably as certain rotations we're all familiar with.

And your knowledge of Hinduism. Your recent comments on the end of TWL were very helpful to me.

Best wishes wherever your journey takes you.
Ken A