CR!

Don't worry about that "exceedingly limited knowledge" thing; you've got
/lots/ of company.

I shall miss your daily postcards from what seemed a cosmic Eliot
archive randomizer, arriving as reliably as certain rotations we're all
familiar with.

And your knowledge of Hinduism. Your recent comments on the end of TWL
were very helpful to me.

Best wishes wherever your journey takes you.
Ken A