On 7/13/2020 1:41 PM, Rickard Parker wrote:
Maybe like a heart craved onto a tree
  Sorry, I was just having a little fun with word play based on your typo, which seemed quite possibly appropriate. I'm sure some readers of the letters will detect a lot that's craven in them. Has the portmanteau signature not been revealed yet? Emilot? Heliot? There are other possibilities..

Avast logo