Thanks, Rick! I had missed Dickey’s latest post.  Any guesses about Eliot's “couple portmanteau”?

He signs the letter by combining their names.

On Jul 11, 2020, at 9:06 AM, Rickard Parker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I wanted to let you know I've been looking for good stuff but I haven't found any yet. So here is some so-so stuff.

Since I last reported on the information at the website of the T.S. Eliot Society of the United Kingdom the page has two new entries.

See http://s699163057.websitehome.co.uk/tseliot-news

  David Hockney quotes TS Eliot to explain his self-confidence [think Bradford]

  A history of a Waste Land church [points to an article on St. Mary Woolnoth]

Also, I haven't reported that Frances Dickey wrote (on June 22) about Hale's first love letter to Eliot.
  http://tseliotsociety.wildapricot.org/news