I wanted to share what I wrote to CR with the List.  I will not share his response to me, but it was very touching.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 8:47 PM Kate Nichols <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kate Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: Hi Kate
To: Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]>

As for your Age, Olivia de Havilland celebrated her 104th birthday yesterday.  I mention this for a couple of reasons, to advise you that your life is not over at 80 and to tell an amusing anecdote.  My husband's mother and my husband's mother sister were friends with her and my husband as a young man met her many times. He was invited to several of her parties. She even set him up with his granddaughter.  Fortunately for me, and him, that didn't work out.  Olivia wrote to us on the occasion of our wedding to congratulate us.  When I read yesterday that she was celebrating her 104th birthday, I made a note to go to my scrapbooks to find the letter, as the letter contains her address in Neuilly sur Seine, a district of Paris, and I want to write to her to wish her a Happy Birthday.

Regards,

Kate