Error during command authentication.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kate Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: Hi Kate
To: Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]>

As for your Age, Olivia de Havilland celebrated her 104th birthday
yesterday.  I mention this for a couple of reasons, to advise you that your
life is not over at 80 and to tell an amusing anecdote.  My husband's
mother and my husband's mother sister were friends with her and my husband
as a young man met her many times. He was invited to several of her
parties. She even set him up with his granddaughter.  Fortunately for me,
and him, that didn't work out.  Olivia wrote to us on the occasion of our
wedding to congratulate us.  When I read yesterday that she was celebrating
her 104th birthday, I made a note to go to my scrapbooks to find the
letter, as the letter contains her address in Neuilly sur Seine, a district
of Paris, and I want to write to her to wish her a Happy Birthday.

Regards,

Kate