---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kate Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: Hi Kate
To: Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]>

CR, I wish that you wouldn't leave us.  I think of you all as my long time,
long distance, intellectual friends.  I live in Florida; not too much
intellect to be found here, at least not on the SW Gulf Coast.  I believe
that this Plague has affected all of us greatly, even if not physically . .
.

Kate

--
Karen "Kate" Nichols