I personally think it’s fun to see someone so excited to post about birds.

YAHOO!

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Yahoo!
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 11:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Emails from Edge

My apologies for the continued weird designations as to sender when I post an email.  No longer AT&T (didn't get any dividends for that) now I'm told Yahoo appears.  I do not see these when I post.  An upgrade of operating system and virus screening has not appeared to make a difference (other than Yahoo vs. AT&T).

If anyone has a solid solution (I'm not into guessing and messing), let me know.

Edge Wade

Columbia, MO