Thanks for posting this, Steve. I've wondered about access now that the dealership is active. It's very good to know at least one Painted Bunting has returned to the site.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

From: "Steve Garr" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "MOBIRDS-L" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 10:55:51 AM
Subject: Painted Bunting- cole county

Passing along a sighting by Jim Rathert.
On the evening of June 28th Jim had very good looks of an adult male Painted Bunting in Jefferson City, MO on Missouri Blvd. (this is the eBird Hot Spot location "Stakeout Painted Bunting, Missouri Blvd" .) The site is at the back of the parking lot area of Riley Automotive on Missouri Blvd. Jim watched the bird at a small tree near the rock pile at the back of the parking lot.
Just a reminder: This particular Hot Spot is more fully occupied by businesses now than it was last summer, so we should all certainly take care to be considerate of them as we bird!
If you have questions Jim may be contacted at: [log in to unmask] .
Steve and Regina Garr
Cole County
Jefferson City

[ https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html | Archives ] / [ https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1 | Subscription options ] / [ http://mobirds.org/ | ASM Website ] / [ mailto:[log in to unmask] | Email the list owners ]

[ http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html | ABA Birding Code of Ethics ]

CANCELED - MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO - CANCELED [ http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx |  Details and Online Registration ]