I had our dog out for a brief walk, and I heard the song of a thrush. I played the songs of the various thrushes, and the most similar to what I was hearing was the Hermit Thrush. I know it is not supposed to be here now, but I wondered if anyone else may have seen or heard a Hermit. OR, can anyone enlighten me or explain if other Thrushes can sound like the Hermit.
Thanks for any help.
Marge Lumpe

Get Outlook for Android