I remember seeing someone post about Scissor-tails in the Treloar area recently. We've been riding our bikes along the Katy Trail in that area recently. Tonight, after our bike ride, we were heading home on Hwy 94, just before Schomberg Road from the Treloar Katy Trailhead, and one flushed from the grassy/weedy shoulder heading in to the field. We were with another party and I wasn't able to stop or get photos, but it was unmistakably a Scissor-tail. This is in Warren County and was right at 7pm.