You are doing an amazing job with nesting species, Dan! It’s so much fun to see your photos.

About ten years ago, I went to hear Doug Tallamy speak for the first time at The Nature Institute in Godfrey, IL. After his talk in the lodge, he was getting a much needed cup of coffee. I approached him and shared how many birds we’d seen on our suburban lot at that time. He quipped, “Yes, but how many nesters do you have?” My response was something like, “Uh, oh, I’m not sure…”

We all continue to grow in our knowledge about birds and what they need. It’s inspiring to see what you and your wife have accomplished, Dan!

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO
hummerhavenunltd.com <https://hummerhavenunltd.com/>