I have verified Western Kingbirds at three more places in town. That makes six locations in town,that I know of, all at electrical substations, and another just outside, east of the Correctional Center at a large substation there. There could be more I don't know about.

I am not seeing the White-winged Doves at the feeders everyday here, but am still hearing them around everyday. I did see two together again, on the ground under a feeder a couple of days ago.

The Common Nighthawks were very loud and active earlier this evening when Dianne and I walked uptown. I can still hear them out the window now. Maybe the change in weather got them energized? !!

Later,
Steve Kinder
Livingston Co.