According to a facebook post yesterday there was a STKI spotted yesterday morning flying over the campground by the river. , the bird then headed west.The bird was reported by the park superintendent. I heard some other birders , including myself, checked for the bird during the day and were unsuccessful in relocating the kite. Just wanted to let people know  this bird had been seen since there was no ebird or mobird report on it.

I then crossed the river and checked Grand Tower island. Nothing unusual but lots of waders to look at, Plenty of habitat on the island.

Dave Haenni
Des Peres, MO