Thank you, Dan.  I always enjoy your photos and tales of bird encounters.

Dana
Arrow Rock, MO

Dana Ripper
Director
Missouri River Bird Observatory
www.mrbo.org
660.837.3888

Que pensiez-vous qu’il allait se passer?

On Jun 23, 2020, at 5:06 PM, Daniel Getman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

There are lots of birds feeding their fledglings right now in the backyard.

This morning an adult male baltimore oriole was feeding 3 juveniles at the grape jelly feeder.

Photos at:
flickr.com/photos/dgetman/sets

Dan Getman, Kirksville, northeast MO