I am now watching the previously reported Painted bunting in Randolph Co. on CR 220 (off B) just E of the Howard Co line. The bird has been flying back and forth between the trees beyond the railroad tracks and the wires over the little creek that goes under the railroad. Singing nonstop. Photos later.
Exact location in ebird here: https://ebird.org/checklist/S70842445

PK