I am now watching the previously reported Painted bunting in Randolph Co.
on CR 220 (off B) just E of the Howard Co line. The bird has been flying
back and forth between the trees beyond the railroad tracks and the wires
over the little creek that goes under the railroad. Singing nonstop. Photos
later.
Exact location in ebird here: https://ebird.org/checklist/S70842445

PK

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/