WHOA!  I'm stunned.  Thank you all so much!  This was unexpected. We've reached 267 species as of today in the Green Collective Missouri Big Year.  You'll see us in the top ten on eBird's Top 100 tomorrow. (It won't update until then.)  Wow.

Like I said, keep them coming.  We may indeed reach 300 for the year!

Andy Reago

St. Louis MO