Dave Haenni, Doug Hommert, Dave Dean, and I came up to Riverlands to look for the Common Terns reported earlier in the day. We did not locate the terns but did find 4 Foresters Terns, 8 Caspian Terns, 1 Laughing Gull, 1 Neotropic Cormorant, and:

A tern with a black black, all white belly and underwings with black tailing edge, and black and white tail. Haenni saw white on the top leading edge of the wings, but it was flying away by the time the rest of us got on it.  The tern did not circle back, but continued north past the 367 bridge. Keep your eyes out further up river.

Tommy Goodwin
St Charles, MO

CANCELED - MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO - CANCELED
Details and online registration FOR FUTURE MEETINGS at: http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx