Carol and Tim and MObirders -
I have observed scissor-tailed flycatchers (STFL)  here in the Joplin,
Jasper County, area this
June in several places:
Two were at MSSU, and one each at two cemeteries that I visit.  One also at
north Zora Ave., and
another at a  cemetery 3 miles east of Duquesne and Newman Rd. yesterday.
Two nests have
been observed in the last three seasons.
Oh, and there was one at the mall, 4th & Rangeline, yesterday too! South
side.
Beautiful critters, almost, but not quite, common in Jasper County, IMO, in
June.
Larry, in Joplin.

Lawrence Herbert   [log in to unmask]
                               6-9-20.