I made a quick run out to Horseshoe Lake & observed the Neotropic cormorant
on the same perch it had used my previous two visits.  My previous eBird
report with viewing information is at:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S70303274

In addition, I was able to view it in the evening light looking east from
Crockett Road between Horseshoe & Muskrat Lake.  This vantage point won't
work in the morning light as the bird will be backlit.  The viewing
distance is approximately the same as looking south from Pettet Road,
approximately 300 yards, so a spotting will work best for viewing.

Tom Nagel
Saint Joe