I have glass jelly containers for my orioles in both the front and back
yards.  Last week, the back yard oriole feeder went missing ... I found it,
refilled it and put it back.  Next day, missing.  Repeat.  After 3 days of
looking for the feeder, I gave up <g> and took it down.  I'm guessing
raccoons as well, but don't know.  The feeder has been up for years and
never has been bothered... so.  I'll wait a few more days and try again,
because I want to make sure the oriole parents bring the babies to the
feeders to learn where they are before migrating off.  I've had orioles for
many years and really enjoy watching the parents feed the young birds where
the good food is.

Anita Heckenbach
Clay County, Excelsior Springs, MO