Dianne and I drove over to SW Buchanan Co. this afternoon to try and see some of the good birds Tom Nagel has been finding and reporting lately. I easily found all three species I was hoping for. We found 5 Scissortail Flycatchers along the south end of hyw KK. Next we went to Muskrat Lake where I counted 43 Cattle Egrets. Then to Lake Contrary where I observed the Yellow-crowned Night Heron at the same place reported yesterday. Thanks Tom!  We also witnessed lots of damage, mostly to Trees, from last nights strong storms in the south part of St. Joe. Some roofs also damaged. Heard that power was still out in parts of the area.
Later,Steve [log in to unmask]

CANCELED - MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO - CANCELED
Details and online registration FOR FUTURE MEETINGS at: http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx