Thought there was an hour window in today’s rains, so headed for Jerry Smith Park. Turns out it was only dry for 15 minutes. Oops! A little damp by the time I got back to my car. Got nice looks at 1 Sedge Wren and 2 Henslow’s Sparrows. Both species also vocalized and were seen in different spots than any previous sighting.Was pretty quiet, otherwise, except for Field Sparrows and Cardinals. A “murmuration” of about 35 Cedar Waxwings zipped around before landing in a tree as I was returning to the parking lot.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail