Just an FYI on the Yellow-Billed Loon viewing.  When I came on Saturday it was to the right of the boat launch.  It moved to the left and those of us there moved over to the left.  It headed straight back up the hill toward the lot and was met by two very agitated Kill Deer doing the broken wing routine and chatting very urgently.  One within 20 feet and the other within 5 feet.  Obviously eggs or young very close.  I backed up and went 10 yards or so to the right and they settled down.  So please be aware.Thanks,Steve [log in to unmask] Jefferson City MOSent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Tim Kavan <[log in to unmask]> Date: 4/25/20  5:14 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: "sgg.bluesfan" <[log in to unmask]> Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: Yellow  Billed Loon still present Saturday 9:00am
Still present as of 2 pm

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 25, 2020, at 4:53 PM, sgg.bluesfan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Archives /
Subscription options / ASM Website /
Email the list owners