Wouldn’t TRUS be Trumpeter Swan, rather than Tundra?

Mike Grant
Chesterfield, MO

Sent from Mike Grant's iPhone

On Apr 7, 2020, at 1:35 PM, Josh Mosteller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I've learned the general pattern with the four-letter banding codes, but I keep making false assumptions because there are more exceptions than I realize. Until now, I had just assumed Tree Swallow was TRSW; I never bothered to consider what would also start with the same letters. I should probably check some sources before I use a new code in the future.

Josh Mosteller
Columbia, MO