Good morning Missouri birders!
I feel really stupid asking this question, but I know the spring migration will be reaching a crescendo in the not so distant future and the number of emails about sightings is likely to be abundant.  Is there a list of these bird acronyms somewhere?  I can sometimes figure out the two letter ones but when I start seeing the three, four and five letter acronyms it starts to feel like a word puzzle game without a key.  Much appreciated. Does anyone else have “Don’t stand so close to me” by The Police constantly running through their head?

Lisa Saffell-St. Louis County
Sent with good vibes
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/