Today while at Pershing had small flocks of FICR fly over vocalizing three different times. Pileated Woodpeckers also very active and vocal. Many pairs of Wood Ducks scattered all around the park.Saw a couple of Brown Creepers and had singing Louisiana Waterthrush, Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Yellow-rumped Warblers, Chipping Sparrows, Field Sparrows, and others. No Northern Parulas or BG Gnatcatchers found yet though. Talked to a couple of other birders while on the Boardwalk - at a safe distance - Said they had just seen a male Indigo Bunting from the parking lot. By the time I got back there, a guy was mowing all around that area. So no little blue bird to be seen.
   Barn Swallows were back at the old homestead on top of the hill at the Zell tract, west side of the Park.
Got my Hummingbird feeder up today so ready for them when they get here. Wonder what new arrival will show up next?

Still Birding in North Mo.
Steve Kinder