As already mentioned by others, a beautiful adult "stationary" (for once) Peregrine Falcon was perched along the main distribution channel.

Greg's Eared Grebe was still present mid-morning.

Several Warblers are moving into the area; over 30 Great Egrets were present this morning. Almost added 20 species to last weekend's visit ending with 84 species today.

Good birding!

Chris Barrigar

Cole Co.
Russellville, MO