As already mentioned by others, a beautiful adult "stationary" (for once) Peregrine Falcon was perched along the main distribution channel.

Greg's Eared Grebe was still present mid-morning.

Several Warblers are moving into the area; over 30 Great Egrets were present this morning. Almost added 20 species to last weekend's visit ending with 84 species today.

Good birding!

Chris Barrigar

Cole Co.
Russellville, MO

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cbarrigar

"I only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in."   JOHN MUIR

CANCELED - MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO - CANCELED
Details and online registration FOR FUTURE MEETINGS at: http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx