I birded Loess Bluffs NWR today. Nothing outstanding, but good shorebird habitat and 10 species of shorebirds including 7 American Avocets and several Dunlin. Lots of waterfowl around. 2 Horned grebes in transitional plumage got me thinking.

Both Big Lake SP and Bob Brown CA closed.

Viral birding!

PK