Probably 1000+ shorebirds in pool 14, pretty far out. Would take about 400 yards plus more patience for me to identify them. They all appear to be greater/lesser yellowlegs and pectoral silhouettes to me. Lesser numbers in pool 4, including least sandpipers. A peregrine falcon sitting in the big dead tree as you make the turn to pool 15.

Jean Leonatti
Boone County