I agree with David.  This needs to remain a place where we can ALL feel
that we are not being attacked (or lectured to).

We are intelligent individuals in this group, and we can make our own
decisions based on our needs and circumstances. If someone wants to drive 5
miles down a country road to a wetland area (where there is little to no
traffic), that certainly is appropriate. Perhaps driving 8 hours to chase a
rarity is not as appropriate. Mental health at this point in time is as
important as physical well-being.

The health professionals have recommended (on more than one site) that
fresh air and outdoor exercise is good for the body (as well as the mind).
There is scientific research that says that continual enclosed breathing of
recirculated air (in a home) can be detrimental to one's health.

Please be kind--there is enough hate flying around in the world right now
in our media and political arena, and this should be a safe haven for the
members.

Debbie Nichols
Adair County
Kirksville, MO