Edge,

My email identified it as you....and I probably could have recognized it as yours without the indicator.  Thank you for your delightful story...it was easy to be there with you as you described the quest!  Genuine enthusiasm in birding, especially during the Springtime, is easily recognizable!!

Bodacious birding Edge!!

Terry L. Miller
Plattsburg, MO

Follow me on Instagram: terryl.miller

"Ever since the creation of the world his invisible nature, namely his eternal power and deity, has been clearly perceived in the things that have been made."  Romans 1:20